Friday, 5 November 2010

Small Introduction

I didn't know that I have to open a blog for this module.

I started a dairy with Microsoft word and have keeped it always in update.
so now because I have to open a blog, I will put every post in a own post.

I have started first with finding 3 interesting  topics with 3 questions.

My three topics where

Mel scripting

Questions:
  1. How useful is it to use the Mel scripting and not just the tools in Maya for Animation?
  2. What the different does a script work?
  3. The difference between scripting (in language MEL) and system programming (in language such as C and Java)

Fractal Art

Questions:
-        What kind of differences have we at Fractal Art and why?
-        How become art?-deffention and art and where from?
-        What is in Fractal for Mathematics?
-        How is it possible to put mathematic and Art together on one print?

Stop motion

Question:
- Stop motion now and in the past? What changed the technique and why we still using this technique?

No comments:

Post a Comment