Tuesday, 9 November 2010

11.10.2010

11.10.2010

 
Fractal Art in practice

In the last week I was thinking about “how to explain fractal without Algorithm and mathematics.” On the 6.10.2010 I get an Idea and was first working on it to see if it works.
After this I made a research if someone made the same explanation like me. And luckily there is Heinz-Otto Peitgen who did a seminar with the same principle. It`s called Paper-Folding-Fractals.  I looked what books he have and some are interesting and will be used if I find them in the libery. Also I was reading a book about Fractal to get more knowledge about it and this have also changed my questions.
This week I will collect my footage and books to start with the deeper research.
I will also try to make a visualising of the mathematics fractal and a small explanation of the mathematics.
My Writing contents look like this:



 . 9

No comments:

Post a Comment